Tuesday 29 April 2014



I am sorry I haven't had time to do Free Tarot Sunday this week as I have been so busy making my meditation CD, which I am hoping ypu'll love





Jean Walker I shall look forward to this Maggie. Thank you for my free reading which you gave me after selecting my name from the previous Sunday draw. I was blown away with how accurate you were. I think it is such a generous gesture on your part to give your time and gifts so selflessly and willingly but I shall be happy to pay for your services as I will certainly look to you in the future for guidance. I look forward to seeing you at the Mind Body Soul Experience at Manchester Central, Manchester, M2 3GX on Saturday May 10th,(10am to 6pm )and Sunday May 11th 2014, (10am to 5pm). I would certainly recommend anyone going to this, to seek you out Maggie, I am very impressed with what you do.
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs · Edited

No comments:

Post a Comment