Wednesday 24 September 2014

Fame and fortune area

this doesn't mean you are seeking to be famous - this is to enhance peoples opinions of you - especially if your having a little trouble with the neighbours or some friendship issues. It helps p...eople recognise you for your talents.This area represents fire. Place items here that are associated with Fire, candles, lanterns, lava lamp, lights, pyramid, triangle or anything with points (knifes), cacti, trophies and awards are very good to have in your Fame and Reputation area. I have my sink here which is unfortunate as it would have been better to have my cooker here - but I have tried to compensate by also having my toaster and kettle here - representing heat. I also have a smoky quartz shaped in a pyramid in this area which dispels negative energy

No comments:

Post a Comment